Crossroads Christian School
Post Office Box 295
Crestview, Florida 32536
- All mail should be sent using the United
States Postal Service (or through international mail
carriers) to the above listed
- Shipping companies, such as UPS and Fed-Ex, should
only be used for Overnight/Express service. Do not
use those companies for standard ground services. Email
drop-off address for UPS/FED-EX overnight shipments.
- US Postal Service Express Mail must have a
signature waiver. This will allow mail to be put in
the PO Box rather than having notices and return visits,
which cause a delay.
- Include the student's name and grade level when
emailing. Email a request prior to each/any mailing
using the above mentioned carriers as the address may change
based on calendar/holiday closures.
- If the student
has vehicle insurance, Social Security, or dual-enrollment
forms (or similar forms which require our signature and
forward mailing), be sure to include a self-addressed - or
addressed to the appropriate party - stamped envelope with
- Help save our fingers! Please do not use staples to fasten documents together. We greatly
Phone Hours -
Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 2:00pm Central
Standard Time (10:00am - 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time,
8:00am to 1:00pm Mountain Standard Time, 7:00am to 12:00pm
Pacific Standard Time, or 4:00am to 9:00am Hawaii-Aleutian
Our answering machine does not accept messages.
Email if unable to reach a representative by phone.
Note: At times,
during peak times (June-Aug and Jan), it is difficult to reach us by phone.
Utilize email to reach us if unable
to do so by phone.
- If a family has not received a response in a
reasonable amount of time, check the junk mail/spam folder
of their email program for correspondence from CCS.
- The internet is not always reliable, and emails do
not arrive as intended. If one does not receive a response
in a reasonable amount of time, excluding weekends,
holidays, or announced closures, do not hesitate to send the
- Keep in mind that we receive on average 60 emails a
day. Give us time to respond, especially if a request
- Emails are convenient in that they are sent and
received quickly; however, they must be treated similar to
other correspondence. Instant replies are not always
available as we address emails in the order in which they
- Even though we have a website online, it is important
to understand that this is a school. We do not have
operators working 24 hours a day as some internet retailers
- Include the student's name and grade.
- Use the "reply" feature when responding rather than
composing a new email. This will attach all previous
correspondence in the response.
CCS will be closed on all federal holidays.
Typically, we are closed for a few weeks in late December,
the last week of February/first week of March, one week in association with
Easter, and Thanksgiving week. There are, at times,
periodic closures due to various factors. These closures are
announced on our answering machine and the news section of